Music Ministry at St. Anthony of PaduaOne of the most meaningful ways Christians can praise the Lord for all of His blessings is through the power of song. And St. Anthony of Padua’s Music Ministry program gives parishioners – both children and adults – the platform to do just that.
If you are interested in sharing your musical gifts with the parish community, either as a vocalist or an instrumentalist, please contact Vonnie Clark, Music Director, firstname.lastname@example.org. We are always happy to welcome new members.
- Adult Choir – Meets Thursdays from 7 p.m. to 8 p.m.in the church and sings at the 9:00 a.m. mass on Sunday.
- Contemporary Choir - Meets Wednesday nights and sings at the 4:30 p.m. mass on Saturday.
- Children’s Choir (Grades 2-8) – The Children’s Choir meets Thursdays from 6:00 p.m. –6:45 p.m. in the church.
- High School Choir – The High School Choir meets Sundays at the church at 10:30 a.m. and sings at the 11:30 a.m. Mass.
- Instrumentalists are welcome!